|Website:||Open website in new window|
TJALK (Skutje), fully converted, originally built in the NL in 1906.
- Dimension : 17,69m x 3,40m – WD : 0,98m – Bridge clearance : 2,80m
- Engines : 2 x DAF 575
- Fresh water : 1300L
- Diesel tanks : 1 x 500 + 1 x 800L
- Central heating : Kabola diesel fired + 12 radiators
- Wash machine, fully equiped galley.
- Inverter + batteries + automatic charger.
- Hydraulic steering.
- 2 x VHF et GPS.
- Dinguy and all navigation tools.
Spacious foldable wheelhouse, settee + table (makes an extra bed for guests), navigation gear, door leading to the stern, stairs to the main accomodation. Galley on port side and bathroom, shower and head on starboard side. Living room/dining and master cabin. Lots of cupboards throughout. . Can sleep 4 in comfort (2 in the wheelhouse).
Pretty ship, well equiped to cruise, proper professionnal wood work. Ready to go, energy independant. Can cruise all waterways easy to handle with two main engines.
Prix 128 000 Euros - Offers welcome.
|Vessel type:||Tjalk Skutje|
|No. of engines:||2|
|Length over all:||17.70m|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.